Be part of Pop-culture
Job profile: You will be leading a team to develop enterprise mobile applications for various industry segments leveraging native mobile and server side technologies.
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience required.
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in frameworks like Phonegap, Zend and CodeIgnitor, native IOS / Android development experience is desirable. Knowledge of programming languages on J2EE or LAMP stack is mandatory.
- Experience developing mobile applications for any industry vertical.
- Ability to design and architect mobile applications.
- scripting and database experience
- Ownership of the SDLC process. Design to Deployment of the application
- Co-ordination and Status updates to the Customer/ Program manager
- Change management and Delivery Schedule management.
- Team scheduling and Team management.
- Mentoring and Thought leadership to the team.
Job profile:You will be a team lead for testing enterprise mobile applications for various industry segments leveraging standard testing processes, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience required.
- Experienced in helping assess and test mobile handset/ Tablet applications focusing upon usability and functional operation.
- In terms of mobile handset experience, the person should be familiar with platforms like iphone, Android and Windows Mobile. In addition, experience in certifying applications from a functional, networking and or security perspective is a plus.
- The individual should be used to working within an Agile type environment with respect to small teams, projects of 1-3 month duration, working closely with development, business analysts, other testers and infrastructure teams regarding application deployment
- The individual should be a self-starter, have strong communication skills, be a team player and have a high degree of ownership in completing their assignments.
- In working within a QA team, the individual should be familiar with creating and reviewing test plans, defect management and executing test cases.
- Having experience with test tools (Quality Center, QTP, Countdown and or LoadRunner), protocols (TCP, HTTP and HTTPS), database concepts, cloud computing, and programming languages (Unix, SQL and either C++, Java or XML) is a plus.
- Test strategy planning , Test case creation, Execution
- Timeline and Effort Estimation
- Bug analysis, reporting
- Generating QA Metrics
Business Analyst – Web , Mobile, Social
Job profile:As a PopcornApps Business Analyst, you will have a wide variety of responsibilities and broad exposure to all phases of the project lifecycle. In particular you will be responsible for defining, analysing and delivering systems solutions in order to grow our web ,mobile and Social business .You will ensure new solutions and enhancements to existing systems are technically and commercially viable, therefore adopted by your business customers.
Key responsibilities of the role include::
- nalysis and requirements gathering for a wide audience of stakeholders.
- Building relationships with end users, making sure their priorities are understood and benefits realised. Your rapport with the Business is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Documenting functional requirements into suitable form.
- Carrying out impact assessment of changes, capturing impact on other projects, systems or business areas.
- Performing project management duties when required.
- Management and support of project testing phases.
- Close involvement with support teams in order to maintain ongoing quality of service.
- Liaising with multiple external party development and software providers – If need be.
- Coordinating systems training to end-users when required.
- Coaching junior BA’s as required.
Candidate Requirements; :
Your strongest asset will be excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to negotiate and influence successful outcomes in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects, a capacity for detail and the ability to apply consistent analytical principles to your work in an environment of constant change
Send your resume and relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org